Welcome to ITS
Information Technology Services
Welcome to the Division of Information Technology Services (ITS) at California State University, San Bernardino. The goal of ITS is to provide best of class technology support services to our students, faculty and staff, to support faculty driven innovation and research, and to improve operational efficiency through business intelligence and analytics.
ITS Division is guided by the following principles:
- Be responsive to the changing information technology needs of a highly diverse student, faculty, and staff community.
- Offer support and leadership through collaborative efforts with faculty, student, and staff.
- In a participative manner, perpetuate information technology integration as a part of the academic and administrative fabric covering all programs.
- Aggressively respond to the tactical objectives set forth by the campus strategic plan.
- Advance CSUSB as one of the foremost teaching/learning environments in higher education by applying, as appropriate, technology solutions.
University wide technology initiatives are governed by the IT Governance Executive Committee Organizationally, ITS has five departments managed under the office of the Chief Information Officer and Vice President for Information Technology:
- Data Center and Helpdesk Services
- Academic Computing & Media Services
- Administrative Computing Services/Common Management Systems
- Information Security/Compliance Services
- Telecommunications & Network Services
ITS professional staff strives to be the best in their fields in order to serve the campus community. Currently, there are 75 full-time staff, 16 temporary staff, and 63 student assistants. The annual operating budget is over $6 million. We hope you will take the time to browse our site. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact my office at 909-537-5100.
Vice President and CIO